AP EAMCET Hall Tickets Download starts from 21 April 2016. Candidates can download AP EAMCET Hall tickets from the AP EAMCET official website: www.apeamcet.org. Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE on 29th April 2016 in all 13 Districts of the State for the Candidates who seek admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Those candidates who qualify in AP EAMCET can attend AP EAMCET Counseling.
AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2016
The AP EAMCET online application filling was done from 03.02.2016 to 27.04.2016.Those candidates who have applied for AP EAMCET 2016 Exam can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. AP EAMCET Exam is an Admission Test for the various professional courses in Andhra Pradesh. Those candidates, who are willing to write AP EAMCET Exam on 29th April 2016, need to Download AP EAMCET Hall tickets. Candidate will not be allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
To download AP EAMCET Hall tickets Candidate need to Enter Registration No. / Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. / Date of Birth. If any candidate forgot Registration Number, he/she required to enter Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No, SSC Hall Ticket No get their AP EAMCET Hall Tickets.
AP EAMCET Hall Tickets Download starts from 21.04.2016
- AP EAMCET Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, AP EAMCET Exam Center details, Exam Hall venue, AP EAMCET Exam Date, AP EAMCET exam Time schedule and the instructions for AP EAMCET 2016.
- AP EAMCET Hall ticket will have 2 parts. Upper Part will be for the candidate reference. Lowe part of Hall ticket must be Hand over to the Invigilator at the Exam Hall.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- Candidates submitting AP EAMCET-2016 applications with late fee of Rs.5,000/- & Rs.10,000/- will be allotted to KAKINADA regional test centre only .
After Downloading the AP EAMCET Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details that are shown in the AP EAMCET Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate will be allowed to write Exam in the allotted centre only.
AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Tickets
AP EAMCET Help Desk:
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact trough the following Number between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days.
For any Technical problems in download of AP EAMCET hall-tickets call Ph: +91-884-2340535,2356255
AP EAMCET 2016 duration and timings:
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2016 Engineering (E) -- 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2016 Agriculture and Medical (AM) —2.30 PM to 5.30 PM