AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017 - AIESL Recruitment 2017 - AIESL Aircraft Technician Walkin June 2017 - Air India Engineering Services Limited AIESL (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Air India Limited), invites candidates for a walk-in-interview for the post of experienced Aircraft Technicians for B737-800 aircrafts at AIESL TRV MRO and Skilled Tradesmen in Upholstery and Painting trades from open market. For details visit our website www.airindia.in. The selected candidates will be posted at Trivandrum. Candidates looking for Engineering Jobs can attend for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment Walkin June 2017.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017 Notification
Aircraft Technician – 87 Posts
- Category wise vacancies: SC =13, ST=07, OBC=24, General = 43 Posts
- Age Limit: 35 Years as on 01.06.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt Rules.
- Qualification: AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates).
- Experience: The candidates must have at-least 01 years Aviation experience post-qualification on B737-800 Aircraft Maintenance or B737-800 Aircraft components.
Skilled Tradesmen in Upholstery and Painting trades – 07 Posts
- Category wise vacancies: SC =01, ST=01, OBC=02, General = 03 Posts
- Age Limit: 45 Years as on 01.06.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt Rules.
- Qualification: ITI in painting / Upholstery, issued by Govt. of India or KGTE/KGCE, issued by state Govt. with minimum 3 years work experience in aviation industry /airline post-qualification in painting/ Upholstery trades
Salary: Rs.20000/- Per Month at the time of joining
Period of contract: Fixed term contract initially for a period of 5years, extendable for further 5 years period at a time as per the requirements of the company and performance of the candidate.
Selection Process: Walk-in Interview, Trade Test
Application Fee: Rs.10000/- (SC/ ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of Fee)
How to Apply: Interested candidates meeting with the Eligibility criteria are required to walk-in to the venue given below on the date(s) and time as indicated along with the duly filled in Application form, Application Fee DD & all the necessary documents.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017 – Application Form
Walkin Dates: The walk-in interviews will be held at Trivandrum on 28, 29 & 30th JUNE 2017, 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM.
Centre of Walk-In Interview: Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Training Organization, Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram–695033
For more details refer to AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2017 Notification.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment, AIESL Aircraft Technician Walkin, AIESL Recruitment, Aircraft Technician, Air India Recruitment, www.airindia.in, Air India Engineering Services Ltd